A rapidly growing market such as the Turkish market demands foresight and
experienced specialists on the market and in the branch.
In order to underline your strategic goals with exact data and to initiate proper
measures, you can make use of our knowledge of the market in Turkey & Europe.
We are responsible for a comprehensive project management of our clients on the Turkish & Europe market through the following procedures:
- Making independent analyses and assesments on the actual status of the project, on the project management processes, and on the important project results.
- Optimizing the project management and reducing the project costs by well-proven methods, tools, and experienced project managers.
- Identification of project risks through the implementation of proper project and risk management systems.
- Regular coordination and communication with Turkish & European project partners and subcontractors on site.
- Improvement of the supervision and control mechanisms for the achievement of planned increases in value through appropriate processes, tools and bulletins.
In order to take the best possible advantage of subsidies in the field of energy in Turkey & Europe, Reviesta puts complete support at the disposal of interested firms, from the first consultation, the preparation of documents enabling decisions and the competent handling of administrative and bureaucratic matters, up to and including the project realization.
Our goals in consulting on trade/economic subsidies/sponsoring are:
- Increasing confidence for the investor
- Optimizing the use of all possibilities for subsidies
- Reducing legal risks in connection with subsidies
- Analysis of possibilities for subsidies for your company
- Site comparison of the legal subsidy situation in Europe and in Turkey
- Support for the procurement of the necessary resources for applications
- Heading negotiations with the proper authorities
- Handling of administrative and bureaucratic functions
Reviesta supports companies with their activities on the Turkish & European market. We work with our local partners, specialists for law, finance and tax matters:
- Commercial law
- Investment advisors for the Turkish & European market
- Corporate law, for example for local contracts
- Economic promotion
- Regulations in infrastructure (regulatory framework)
- European law and international relations
- Warranty law